Sunday 27 May 2018 - Lion Green
SUNDAY 27 MAY...
Will see the 10th running of the Haslemere Classic Car Show and Tour, a popular community event which has become a 'must do' in the classic car calendar.
Held on Lion Green, Haslemere, there will be a wonderful display of pre-1978 cars plus a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family.
• Morning tour around the countryside, limited entry - Fully booked
• Afternoon static car show from 12-5pm, FREE entry for all, show cars must book a place
• Open to all pre-1978 vehicles whether veteran, vintage or classic. From exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods
• Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
• Traditional food, cream teas, bar, music - entertainment for all the family
• Vintage style fete, dress up in period style to match the cars. Best Dressed Car & Crew competition.
enter CAR Show
go on the TOUR
book a STALL
We will be producing car stickers and enamel badges again this year.
The HCCS is pleased to announce that in 2018 we will be sponsoring a Haslemere Hare!
Would you like to support the HCCS?
As a local community event and part of the Haslemere Festival, we would love to hear from any business/individual who would like to support us, advertise in our 'lucky' programme or volunteer.
To get involved, please fill in the contact form below or call James Ewing on 07802 347727
For booking forms, please go to the relevant page - Cars, Tour or Stalls
Subscribe to our mailing list for further information
The server encountered an error.
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter
Call James 07802 347727
The HCCS happens because of the generous support of individuals and local business. Please visit our support page for full details...
The HCCS is a not for profit community event, run by volunteers as part of the Haslemere Festival.
© HCCS 2018