Sunday 29 May 2022 - Lion Green
THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SUCH A GREAT DAY!
Check your lucky programme numbers here
After two years we are back...
The 12th Haslemere Classic Car Show and Tour, will take place on Sunday 29 May. A popular community event which has become a 'must do' in the classic car calendar.
FREE PUBLIC ENTRY
FUN FOR ALL THE FAMILY - 12-5pm Sunday 29 May, Lion Green
Held on Lion Green, Haslemere, there will be a wonderful display of pre-1980 cars plus a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family.
• Morning tour around the countryside, limited entry, Sold out, contact us for waiting list
• Afternoon static car show from 12-5pm, FREE entry for all
All show cars must have a pre-booked place and have a pass to enter the show ground.
• Open to all pre-1980 vehicles whether veteran, vintage or classic. From exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods
• Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
• Traditional food, cream teas, bar, music - entertainment for all the family
• Vintage style fete, dress up in period style to match the cars. Best Dressed Car & Crew and People's Choice competitions.
Together with our sponsors Red.h we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Lion Green and bringing you the best ever Haslemere Classic Car Show & Tour.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE LAST SHOW IN 2019
Haslemere Festival produced this great video of the 2019 event
Would you like to support the HCCS?
As a local community event and part of the Haslemere Festival, we would love to hear from any business/individual who would like to support us, advertise in our 'lucky' programme or volunteer.
To get involved, please email us below or call James Ewing on 07802 347727
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and whether you are a car owner, stall holder or have a general enquiry.
Call James 07802 347727
The HCCS happens because of the generous support of individuals and local business. Please visit our support page for full details...