Well what a fantastic day for the 10th running of the HCCS. Glorious sunshine despite the dreadful forecast - we must have done something right! The winning numbers for the lucky programme arehere.We will post a full report and photos in the next few days... for now we are just having a drink and relaxing! Thank you all who helped, brought a car along, had a stall or supported us in many ways, we couldn't do it without you.
Held on Lion Green, Haslemere, there will be a wonderful display of pre-1978 cars plus a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family.
• Morning tour around the countryside, limited entry - Fully booked
• Afternoon static car show from 12-5pm - Car entry by pre-booked numbered pass only
• Open to all pre-1978 vehicles whether veteran, vintage or classic. From exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods
• Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
• Traditional food, cream teas, bar, music - entertainment for all the family
• Vintage style fete, dress up in period style to match the cars. Best Dressed Car & Crew competition.
• Public entry to show is FREE but please buy a programme to support the show.