Sunday 28 May 2017 - Lion Green
SUNDAY 28 MAY...
Will see the 9th running of the Haslemere Classic Car Show and Tour, a popular community event which has become a 'must do' in the classic car calendar.
Held on Lion Green, Haslemere, there will be a wonderful display of pre-1977 cars plus a traditional style fete, with a great collection of quality stalls and entertainment for all the family.
• Morning tour around the countryside Fully Booked
• Afternoon static car show from 12-5pm, Fully Booked, entry only with numbered pass
• Open to all pre-1977 vehicles whether veteran, vintage or classic. From exotic sports cars, elegant pre-war tourers, everyday family classics to Americana and hot-rods
• Quality stalls selling local produce, crafts, art, vintage and classic car related goods
• Traditional food, cream teas, bar, music - entertainment for all the family
• Vintage style fete, dress up in period style to match the cars. Best Dressed Car & Crew competition.
Would you like to support the HCCS?
As a local community event and part of the Haslemere Festival, we would love to hear from any business/individual who would like to support us, advertise in our 'lucky' programme or volunteer.
To get involved, please fill in the contact form below or call James Ewing on 07802 347727
Update 24 April - Show car and tour places are fully booked, please send details to go on waiting list
Subscribe to our mailing list for further information
Call James 07802 347727
The HCCS happens because of the generous support of individuals and local business. Please visit our support page for full details...
© HCCS 2017